- Composition for treatment and prevention of acne comprising Gnaphalium affine D. Don extract (Registration No. 10-1516866-0000)
- Composition for treating or preventing acne comprising Caffeic acid or its derivative as an active ingredient (Registration No. 10-1409111-0000)
- Composition for Improving Skin Conditions Comprising a swallow’s nest extract (Registration No. 10-1257381-0000)
- A composition comprising Pachydictyon coriaceum extract (The registration No. 10-1070886-0000)
- Compositions for Improving Skin Conditions Comprising Pterocladiella capillacea (Registration No. 10-1096206-0000)
- Cosmetic compositions comprising Camellia japonica stamen with pollen and its extract for improving skin (Registration No. 10-1028701-0000)
- Cosmetic application of defatted Camellia japonica Seed debris and seed coats and its extract (Registration No. 10-1065356-0000)
- Camellia japonica flower composition which is extracted using cryogenic liquid nitrogen (Registration No. 10-0976788-0000)
- Agents for Skin Whitening Comprising Oxalis hedysaroides (Registration No. 10-0917281-0000)
- Antimicrobial composition comprising natural plant extract (Registration No. 10-0855314-0000)
- Compositions for Improving Skin Conditions Comprising Enteromorpha Linza Extract as an Active Ingredient (Registration No. 10-0875755-0000)
- Jung K, Cho JY, Soh YJ, Lee J, Shin SW, Jang S, Jung E, Kim MH, Lee J. Antagonizing Effects of Aspartic Acid against Ultraviolet A-Induced Downregulation of the Stemness of Human Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. PLoS One. 2015 Apr 24;10(4):
- Ki Cheon Kim, Kyoung Ah Kang, Chae Moon Lim, Jun Ho Park, Kwang SunJung, and Jin Won Hyun, Water extract of edible bird’s nest attenuated the oxidative stress-induced matrix metalloproteinase-1 by regulating the MAPK and AP-1pathway in human keratinocytes. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological. 2012, 55(3) 347-354
- Roh KB, Lee J, Kim YS, Park J, Kim JH, Lee J, Park D. Mechanisms of Edible Bird's Nest Extract-Induced Proliferation of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012. 2012:797520. Epub 2011 Nov
- Sungran Huh, Young-Soo Kim, Eunsun Jung, Jihee Lim, KwangSun Jung, Myeong-Ok Kim, Jongsung Lee, and Deokhoon Park, Melanogenesis Inhibitory Effect of Fatty Acid Alkyl Esters Isolated from Oxalis triangularis. Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2010, 33(7) 1247-1245.
- Sungran Huh, Jongsung Lee, Yeonggeun Ham, Sang Suk Kim, Chang Gu Hyun, Yeong Shik Kim, Deokhoon Park. A cell-based assay system for high-throughput screening of anti-wrinkle agents in human dermal fibroblast transfectant cells. Biotechnology and applied Biochemistry. May 2007, 47(1), 27-31
- Kim,Hae Soo; Im, Na Ri; Park, Jun Ho; Kim, Myeong-Ok;Park, Soo Nam, Antioxidative Effect and Active Component Analysis of Gnaphalium affine D. DON. Extracts. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea. 2014, 40(1) 11-20. [SCI/E Journals] 5
- Sang suk Kim, Chang-gu Hyun, Jongsung Lee, Deokhoon Park. Antibacterial effects of medicinal plants from Jeju island against acne-inducing bacteria. J. Appl. Biol. Chem. 2007, 50(2) 101-103.
- Eunsun Jung, Jongsung Lee, Kwangseon Jung, Saebom Kim, Sungran Huh, Deokhoon Park. The study on anti-obesity activity of the wild plants of Jeju Island. J. Soc. Cosmet. Scientists Korea. 2007, 33(3) 175-179.
- Sang-Suk Kim, Chang-Gu Hyun, Jongsung Lee, Jihee Lim, Ji-Young Kim, Deokhoon Park. In vitro screening of Jeju medicinal plants for cosmeceutical materials. J. Appl. Biol. Chem. 2007, 50(4) 215-220.
- Ji Hee Lim, Kwang Seon Jung, Jongsung Lee, Eunsun Jung, Dae Kyung Kim, Youngsoo Kim, Yong-woo Kim and Deokhoon Park. The Study on Antimicrobial and Antifungal Activity of the Wild Seaweeds of Jeju Isalnd. Soc. Cosmet. Scientist Korea Vol. 34, 3. September 2008, 201-207.