NEWS

게시글 보기
SkinCure, showing off its K-Beauty technology in Turkey
Date : 2014-06-25
Name : admin File : photo.JPG
Hits : 663

SkinCure, Inc., the worldly recognized natural cosmetics company well known for their liposome technology, have participated at the Beauty Eurasia 2014 which was held in Turkey Istanbul IFM (Istanbul Expo Center).

The Beauty Eurasia in its 10th Edition this year, was attended by about 550 companies from 50 countries from Europe and Asia continents and neighboring countries including Bulgaria and Iran.

This exhibition was exhibited by all kinds of beauty products including skincare, make up, perfumes, nail care, aroma therapy for salons and spa.

SkinCure was attended as an exhibitor for the 2nd time since last year and emphasized its slogan ‘a drop of Science’ for launching a new cosmeceutical brand called TALS and its newest Stem cell technology brand StemCello, for homecare and professional lines.

They have especially drawn an attention of buyers in beauty salon and spa industry, by introducing the 5 types of ampoules and hair essence for the hair growth treatment of TALS.

Ahmet, who owns a skincare shop in Turkey said “I have tested all their products since last year and I love the way it absorbs into my skin and I’ve been waiting for a year to start a business with SkinCure.”

SkinCure is devoted to bring the best follow-ups by frequently keeping in touch with the buyers even after the exhibition in order to enter the market in Turkey. 

Myeong-Ok Kim, the CEO of SkinCure said “Turkey will be our bridgehead for entering into a European market”.

게시글 목록
Content
Name
Date
Hits
admin
2014-06-25